Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Any visitor (User) to the website located at "https://www.zedbees.com" (Site) is bound by the following terms and conditions of this agreement (Agreement):
1. This Site is owned by Zed Bees Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12171970. Zed Bees Ltd registered address is 5 Colwick Avenue, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1LQ.
2. This Site and the content contained within is intended for use on for the purposes specified on this Site. Zed Bees Ltd endeavours to always provide and host up to date and accurate information however, content is subject to change and may be, from time to time, inaccurate. Zed Bees Ltd does not represent or warrant or content will be free of defects including viruses and other harmful elements.
3. The Site displays links to other Sites from time to time. Zed Bees Ltd does not take responsibility for the contents, availability or loss suffered via any Site which Zed Bees Ltd provides a link to. Any user visiting a site from a link on the Zed Bees Ltd Site does so at their own risk.
4. Zed Bees Ltd is not responsible for content generated by Users of the Site, such as reviews. Views expressed in User generated content does not represents the views of Zed Bees Ltd. Please contact us if you see something on the site which has been generated by a User that you think we should remove.
5. Zed Bees Ltd is the owner of the Site and controls all relevant rights in the Site unless otherwise stated. You may not reproduce any part of the Site without express permission, in writing, of Zed Bees Ltd.
6. The Site is intended for the use of persons aged 16 and over.
7. Zed Bees Ltd reserves the right to amend this agreement without prior notice. Any amendments will be applicable from the moment they are posted live on the Site. Users continued use of the Site consitutes agreements to any amendments.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
9. This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Sections of these terms and conditions were created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator.
If you have any questions relating to our Terms & Conditions please contact us.
B. Terms & Conditions Of Sale
1. It will be deemed that we will enter into a contract with you when we email you confirmation of your order.
2. We reserve the right to, under reasonable circumstances, amend said acceptance should be not be able to fulfil your order. If this is the case we will inform you in writing at the earliest possible opportunity. We will endeavour to find an alternative product or service. If this is not possible we will agree a refund with you in writing.
3. All orders generate a unique order number. This is so we can quickly and easily locate your order should you contact us about it. Please have your order number to hand should you contact us about an order.
4. The majority of our products are sourced from small independent suppliers. Many of our products are handmade. Therefore, our products may vary slightly from batch to batch in terms of colour and weight. Products may also vary from the photos, description or any other reference to them on our Site(s). Our products are provided for domestic and private use. They are not intended for re-sale.
5. We aim to post/ship all orders within 48 hours of acceptance of the order. Orders are usually delivered with 3-5 working days. Orders may take longer and we reserve the right to post/ship orders after 48 hours should it be necessary. Please contact us if you wish to make changes to your order as soon as possible. We will endeavour to accomodate all requests to change orders but in some cases this may not be possible. If you are unhappy with your order you may be eligible for a refund under our refunds policy.
6. We use Royal Mail for our postage. A charge is added on a per order basis. The cost of postage per order is currently £3. The delivery charge is displayed on our Site.
7. Our subscription boxes are posted on or around the 1st of each month. If you have purchased The Starter Box your order will be shipped immediately. You will then receive The Monthly Box on or around the 1st of the following month. If you have ordered your first box within seven (14) days of the 1st of the month you will receive The Monthly Box the following month. Example:
If you order The Starter Box on the 22nd December 2019 and you subscribe you will receive your The Monthly Box on or around the 1st February 2020.
8. You have the right to pause your subscription. If you wish to do so please log into your account and pause your subscription no later than the 14th of the month you wish to pause your subscription.
9. You have the right to cancel your subscription. If you wish to do so please log into your account and cancel your subscription no later than the 14th of the month you wish to pause your subscription.
10. Zed Bees Ltd reserves the right to delay or cancel postage/shipment of your order if your payment fails for any reason. Zed Bees Ltd will make reasonable efforts to contact you in such a situation. If we cannot contact you via the information you provided and we cannot recitfy the issue we will cancel your order and/or subscription.
11. We reserve the right to amend the prices of our products at any point. Prices to our 'One-off' products, such as The Starter Box may change without prior notice. Price changes to our 'Subscription' products may also be made at any time but all customers will be notified at least 30 days in advance.
C. Returns Policy
1. You are responsible for the products you order once we deliver the products to you.
2. If you are unhappy with your order and would like a refund you must return your products in the condition they were delivered to you in.Please contact us via the Contact Form on our website as soon as possible in order to discuss the issue.
3. You are responsible for charges incurred in returning products to us. We recommend returning goods using a 'Signed For' delivery service to ensure proof of postage.
4. You have 14 days from the date we deliver goods to you to request a refund.
5. Zed Bees Ltd will process refunds once we are satisfied that goods have been returned to us in the state in which they were delivered. We will always endeavour to do this as soon as possible.
6. Zed Bees Ltd may pay costs of returning products to us in the event that they are faulty or we agree that the products delivered do not match the products advertising on the Site(s).
7. Refunds will be processed via the payment method you used to pay for your order, unless otherwise agreed in writing between us. We are not responsible for the length of time it takes for the money to be credited to your account once the refund has been processed.
Last updated: 17/11/2019 22:35